1.1) This Personal Data Protection Statement outlines the policy of Le Petit Depot Pte. Ltd. with regards to the compliance the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
1.2) Le Petit Depot does collect your personal data when you register as a new customer on Le Petit Depot website (address, email address, phone number, first name, last name). The personal data which you provide to us may be used by Le Petit Depot for the following purposes:
- a) To provide goods and services to you;
- b) To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third-party organizations selected by us;
- c) For research and analysis, including surveys and polls;
- d) For any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent or which are permitted under law.
1.3) Le Petit Depot will take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access.
1.4) If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use of your Personal Data, please delete your account by following the account deletion instructions that can be found under “My account>Personal information”
Please note that you can take the following steps to disclose less information about yourself:
- Cookies: You can install additional add-ons in your browser that block unnecessary cookies. By doing so, you will not see any interest-based advertisements.
- Advertising: If you do not want to receive newsletters or SMS from us, you can unsubscribe at any time. You can also make use of the right to erasure of your personal data by deleting your account at any time or by asking us to delete all the data we have stored about you. To do so, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions about data protection at Le Petit Depot, please contact our data protection officer at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org